17 Mar Information About Coronovirus (COVID-19)
We wish to reassure all BATTERSEA SMILES patients that we are fully aware and prepared of the latest advice issued by Public Health England regarding the spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus.
Please be assured that as a dental clinic we always operate with the highest level of cross infection control, hygiene and cleanliness as standard at all times. Regular training, testing and systems help us to prevent cross contamination.
Battersea Smiles is open for business as normal. We will ensure to uphold maximum levels of cross infection control and have taken the necessary extra precautions to ensure COVID-19 policies are in place.
We ask that if you have returned from a Category 1 or 2 area in the last 14 days, or have been in contact with anyone with coronavirus that you contact the clinic prior to attending your appointment, even if you do not have any symptoms of infection. This is to protect everyone and reduce the risk of spread to others.
When visiting us, we ask that you follow the PHE recommended guidance for the prevention of the spread of infection:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze and put used tissues in the bin straight away.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
Love Battersea Smiles